Shenzhen Says Home-Sale Restrictions Not Caused by ViolationsBloomberg News
Shenzhen, the southern Chinese city bordering Hong Kong, said its decision to block sales of some apartments wasn’t because of any violations by their developers, easing concerns that sent real-estate shares tumbling this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts