Obama, Cameron Vow to Bolster Cybersecurity After Sony HackChris Strohm, Angela Greiling Keane and Robert Hutton
President Barack Obama and U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron Friday announced efforts to bolster hacking threats, including the creation of a joint cybersecurity unit between intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’