Nintendo’s Amiibo Sales Near 2.6 Million Units in U.S. Last YearPavel Alpeyev and Takashi Amano
Nintendo Co. said it sold almost 2.6 million Amiibo figurines in the U.S. since they debuted in late November, giving an early indication of whether the company’s new strategy of selling toys will be successful.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet