America Says ‘I Love You’ to France with a Song by James Taylor
Here’s one way to make a grand apology. To make up for America skipping last week’s Paris Unity march, Secretary of State John Kerry had James Taylor sing his 1971 hit “You’ve Got a Friend,” to the French.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts