Adidas Goes Shopping for 500 Football and Baseball Players
Mark King, president of Adidas Group North America, made the rounds this week to explain how the apparel company plans to regain market share in the U.S. In his interview with Bloomberg Businessweek, he started by admitting the obvious: "The business really had stalled," he said of the period preceding his elevation to president in June. Over the last five years, Adidas has been losing ground to both the market leader, Nike, and a much smaller upstart, Under Armour.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas