Uniqlo Maker Vows to Improve Work Conditions in ChinaMonami Yui
Fast Retailing Co., Asia’s biggest clothing seller, said it would improve working conditions at two factories operated by suppliers in China after an advocacy group published a report highlighting abuses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap