Russia Plans Data Centers Running on Siberian Hydropower: EnergyStephen Bierman and Yuliya Fedorinova
Oleg Deripaska, who became a billionaire selling Russia’s natural resources, plans to use Siberia’s abundant hydropower to create a string of data centers that could transform the region into a technology powerhouse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's