E-Mail Loses Favor as Sony Embarrassment Changes Worker HabitsCarol Hymowitz, Tim Loh and Kelly Gilblom
Frontier Communications CEO Maggie Wilderotter had some advice for her top 10 executives last week as they discussed ways to prevent hacks like the one that exposed Sony Corp.’s e-mail secrets:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas