‘Birdman,’ ‘Grand Budapest Hotel’ Tie With 9 Oscar NodsAnousha Sakoui
‘‘Birdman,’’ about an aging superhero-film star trying to save his career, was nominated for nine Academy Awards, including best picture and lead actor Michael Keaton, tying with the oddball comedy ‘‘The Grand Budapest Hotel.’’
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day