Wisconsin's Walker Sticks to State Matters Amid White House TalkTim Jones
Juggling presidential ambitions with the need to balance Wisconsin’s budget, Republican Governor Scott Walker called for a smaller government by consolidating agencies and pledged to eliminate a projected deficit that could top $2 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020