Sika CEO Pushes for Takeover Amid Saint-Gobain SurpriseAndrew Noel, Jan-Henrik Förster and Francois de Beaupuy
When Sika AG Chief Executive Officer Jan Jenisch received an invitation to drinks on a Friday night last month from the family that controls the Swiss adhesives maker, he thought he was in luck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin