Rand Paul Would Be 'Happy to Dissolve' the United Nations
CONCORD, N.H. — It had been billed as a "Second Amendment Supporter Event," a gathering at the Londonderry Fish and Game Club not far south of Manchester. It had also been billed as "open press." Yet shortly after noon, as more than 20 reporters filed into a metal-lined lodge, they were told that the Q&A session between Kentucky Senator Rand Paul and gun owners would be closed press.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock