Patek Philippe Commits to Geneva With $440 Million InvestmentCorinne Gretler
Patek Philippe plans to invest 450 million Swiss francs ($440 million) in its factory in Plan-les-Ouates in Geneva, less than a year after the watchmaker’s chairman said the company may need to leave the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards