Obama Waxes Nostalgic for Bud Light and the Iowa Caucuses
Iowa always seems to lift President Barack Obama's spirits, even on a January day like Wednesday, when it's 20 degrees, and the motorcade route is crusted with ice, and critics along the route wave posters with jabs like "Golf Course Closed Due to Weather."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020