Hollywood Deals Stop as David Fights Goliath: Real EstateJohn Gittelsohn and Nadja Brandt
Target Corp. stopped construction of a new store. Real estate investor CIM Group was ordered to suspend leasing at a 301-unit apartment tower. And Millennium Partners’ $664 million high-rise complex may never get off the ground.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing