Five Apple Patents That Hinted at Hit Products to ComeBy and
Patents are granted all the time, but when Apple gets one, companies often shudder at the prospect that the tech giant may try to muscle into their industry. GoPro's stock dropped 12 percent after the iPhone maker got a patent for a remote control system to take photos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day