Portugal Telecom Falls to 20-Year Low on Asset-Sale RisksAnabela Reis
Portugal Telecom SGPS SA shares fell to the lowest in almost 20 years in Lisbon after shareholders suspended a vote on selling assets it once controlled to billionaire Patrick Drahi’s Altice SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself