Polish Hyperinflation Nightmares Collide With DeflationMaciej Onoszko and Piotr Skolimowski
In Poland, where memories still run deep of consumer prices surging out of control after the collapse of communism in the 1990s, policy makers appear to be in no hurry to cut interest rates even as deflation deepens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm