KKR Said Planning to Invest EU5b in German PropertyDalia Fahmy
KKR & Co. plans to invest about 5 billion euros in German real estate over five years through its GEG joint venture with Deutsche Immobilien Chancen-Gruppe, according to a person with knowledge of the plans. * KKR will initially own 25% of GEG, with stake growing to 50%, the person said, declining to be identified because the matter is private * DIC Gruppe to become a holding company owning stakes in GEG and publicly traded DIC Asset AG, the person said * KKR and DIC Gruppe to start GEG German Estate Group joint venture, both companies said in a statement today * Ulrich Hoeller, DIC CEO, will become GEG CEO: statement * A spokesman for KKR in Frankfurt declined to comment * Reuters reported the amount of planned investment earlier NOTE: KKR Planning German Unit to Buy and Build Commercial Properties
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders