IBM Leads, AFG, New Jersey County: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
IBM captured the top spot in annual U.S. patents granted for the 22nd straight year. The question remains: Can the perennial leader translate those inventions into revenue?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day