Deal on Anti-Hacking Bill No Sure Thing, Even After Sony AttackChris Strohm and Angela Greiling Keane
President Barack Obama’s bid to get Congress to pass stalled cybersecurity legislation is seen as having an uphill fight amid differences between Republicans and the administration over privacy safeguards and other issues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts