Eyeing White House, Christie Sets Agenda for Flagging New JerseyElise Young and Terrence Dopp
Governor Chris Christie, on the brink of announcing whether he’ll run for president, will set his 2015 agenda for New Jersey as its economic recovery struggles, retirement costs surge and the main roadwork fund runs dry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says