California Projects No Revenue Note Sale for Next Fiscal YearBrian Chappatta and Michael B. Marois
California won’t need to issue revenue anticipation notes next fiscal year to raise cash, according to the state’s Legislative Analyst’s Office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure