Baiyunshan Pharma Rises on Share Sale to Jack Ma-Linked FundBloomberg News
Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holdings Co. surged in Hong Kong trading on plans to raise as much as 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion) by selling shares to investors including a private equity firm co-founded by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Chairman Jack Ma.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day