Tampon Shortage in Buenos Aires Has Government Blaming MediaCamila Russo
A lack of tampons in Argentina over the past few weeks is due to a surge in demand caused by irresponsible media reports, Commerce Secretary Augusto Costa said, denying that import controls were to blame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure