You Can Now Go to Graduate School for Hockey
Your dream of running a hockey franchise just got one step closer to reality. Athabasca University, in Canada, announced last week that it is launching a “Business of Hockey” executive MBA program, which will be delivered online to a select group of students starting in May. The program offers a slate of courses that delve into the specific demands of the business side of the sport, as well as more standard management courses. Students will learn how to breed hockey fans, manage the chaos of game days, and balance the need to win championships with other objectives set by team owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations