Utah Mall’s Travails Expose Property Weak Link: MortgagesSarah Mulholland and Brian Louis
The Gateway shopping mall in Salt Lake City was a symbol of urban renewal when it opened with the start of the 2002 Olympic Games. Now it’s losing tenants and customers, reflecting the travails of retail real estate across the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day