UN Envoy Power Visits McConnell’s Kentucky Seeking Senate AccordSangwon Yoon
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power traveled to Kentucky, new Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s home state, to seek his help on lifting the trade embargo against Cuba and dissuading Congress from ordering new Iran sanctions amid nuclear talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing