Uganda Central Bank Ready to Intervene on Shilling’s RetreatFred Ojambo
Uganda’s central bank will intervene to restore stability in the shilling, which slumped to the lowest in more than three years today, when it sees speculative trading and “excessive movements” in the foreign-exchange market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’