Slovakia to Sell 12-Year Eurobond to Benefit From Yield DeclineLyubov Pronina and Radoslav Tomek
Slovakia is looking to tap international markets for a benchmark-sized euro-denominated bond as soon as this week to lock in lower yields before an expected tightening of U.S. monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts