Obama Cybersecurity Plan Seen Needing Company IncentivesAngela Greiling Keane and Chris Strohm
President Barack Obama’s renewed push this week to protect U.S. computer networks from hacking was welcomed by industry leaders, though it lacks the financial incentives companies have been seeking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’