NHTSA’s Chief Urges Automakers to Be Proactive on RecallsJeff Plungis
The nation’s new auto-safety regulator arrived at the Detroit Auto Show today to reiterate his tougher approach to U.S. industry oversight and tell executives to be proactive on rooting out potential safety defects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day