Macau Arrests Hotel Top Executive in Prostitution Group BustBonnie Cao
Macau police arrested a top hotel executive as city police broke up a “huge” prostitution group that made at least 400 million patacas ($50 million) from thousands of sex workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards