Lululemon Surges After Yogawear Chain Reports Upbeat HolidayNick Turner
Lululemon Athletica Inc., the maker of yoga-inspired clothing, gained as much as 7.2 percent after strong holiday sales prompted the company to raise its fourth-quarter forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone