DuPont Brings Curtain Down on Theater OwnershipJack Kaskey
DuPont Co., the largest U.S. chemical producer by market value, is getting out of the entertainment business with an agreement to sell the DuPont Theater, a 1,250-seat auditorium criticized last year by an activist investor for symbolizing corporate excess.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap