ABI Wants Chapter 11 Easier for Small Companies: BankruptcyBill Rochelle and Sherri Toub
(Bloomberg) -- In our ninth and last discussion of an American Bankruptcy Institute commission’s recommended changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, we look at the panel’s suggestions for making reorganization law more hospitable to companies with less than $50 million in assets or debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again