Cameron Attacks Labour on Economy as U.K. Election LoomsSvenja O’Donnell and Benjamin Katz
Prime Minister David Cameron put the economy and cutting the deficit at the heart of his Conservative Party’s campaign for May’s general election, warning that a vote for the opposition Labour Party would cause “economic chaos.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks