Jaguar Announces First SUV Amid Aim to Sell 500,000 AutosSiddharth Philip
Jaguar will add its first sport-utility vehicle with a production version of the C-X17 concept car that was first shown in 2013, extending an expansion by the British carmaking group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing