Portugal Telecom Gets Watchdog Info Request Ahead of MeetingJoao Lima and Anabela Reis
Portugal Telecom SGPS SA was asked by local authorities to give more information to shareholders, a day after a PricewaterhouseCoopers report criticized the carrier’s risk-management policy related to the purchase of debt issued by Grupo Espirito Santo companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt