Keystone XL Ruling Returns Climate-Energy Clash to ObamaJim Snyder
A Nebraska high court ruling that cleared the route of the Keystone XL oil pipeline returns to Barack Obama one of the most contentious environmental decisions of his presidency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks