Kaisa Bonds Rise as Company Declines to Say Whether Coupon PaidDavid Yong and Christopher Langner
Bonds of Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd. climbed as noteholders wait to find out whether the Chinese developer paid a coupon on its $500 million of debentures on time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’