ECB’s Hansson Signals Skepticism on QE as Greece Clouds StimulusStefan Riecher
The European Central Bank should slow its rush toward fresh stimulus as current measures haven’t had time to work and challenges including Greece’s political crisis make buying government bonds difficult, Governing Council member Ardo Hansson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts