America Movil Said to Adjust Breakup Plan to Revive Sale ProcessPatricia Laya, Alex Sherman and Scott Moritz
America Movil SAB is changing tack on how it will break up assets in Mexico in an effort to rejuvenate the stalled sale process, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin