You’ll Never Lose the Remote Again: Gesture Controls That Actually Work
The idea of gesture controls—waving an arm or flashing a peace sign to make my electronics do my bidding—makes my inner nerd giddy. It just feels like the future, you know? In the present, though, most gesture-controlled products feel clumsy and less convenient than the basic tactile options.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations