Obama Cutting FHA Costs Boon to First-Time BuyersAlexis Leondis and Clea Benson
A quarter of a million Americans who have been shut out of the housing recovery may be able to get a mortgage now that President Barack Obama has cut the cost to insure their loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline