Moncrief Brings Gazprom Siberia Gas Fight to Hometown Texas JuryMargaret Cronin Fisk and Tom Korosec
In 1997, Fort Worth, Texas, oilman Richard Moncrief waded into the murky post-Soviet Russian energy landscape and struck what he says was a deal with a OAO Gazprom unit to develop a big natural gas field in Siberia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas