MasterCard Claims Nike Plotted to Steal Cyber TalentChristie Smythe
Nike Inc. was accused by a MasterCard Inc. unit of conspiring to steal scarce technology talent by encouraging two top cyber-security managers to break their contracts with the credit card company as worries of hacking and breaches of customer privacy deepen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single