Boeing Sees Jumbo-Jet Sales Drought Ending on Silk Way AgreementJulie Johnsson
Boeing Co. is nearing an agreement to sell three 747-8 freighters to Azerbaijan’s Silk Way West Airlines, a deal that would end a drought in purchases of the humpbacked jumbo jet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks