VCs Are Getting Paid a Ton, and They're Still Not Happy
In private equity and venture capitalism, getting paid more can really put you in a bad mood. People who worked in private equity and venture capital got bigger cash compensation packages last year than two years ago, but they were less satisfied with their pay, a new report shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders