Suzlon Said to Be in Talks for $2.5 Billion Sale of SenvionGeorge Smith Alexander, Abhishek Shanker and Dinesh Nair
Suzlon Energy Ltd., Asia’s second-biggest wind-turbine maker by capacity, is in talks with potential buyers about a sale of its German business, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day